The Culpeper Soil and Water Conservation District is pleased to announced the release of its latest Annual Report, which covers July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2018. To view the Annual Report, click here.
Here is the rest of the news for August 2018:
- The latest issue of our newsletter, Views from the Foothills, can be found here.
- Drinking Water Testing Clinics: $50 per sample.
- Culpeper & Rappahannock: October 4 — this is different than the newsletter article (To sign up contact Becky Sheffield at 540-727-3435 ext. 344.)
- Rain barrels are available! They are $75 for one and $140 for two.
- We will be holding another round of Lawn Testing Clinics in early March 2019. Contact Stephanie at email@example.com.
- Save the Date: 2017 Area II Envirothon training is Saturday, November 17 from 9am-5pm at Graves Mountain Lodge in Madison County. Click here for a flyer.
- Save the Date: Woods & Wildlife Conference returns to the Daniel Technology Center on Saturday February 23. Contact Adam Downing for registration at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-948-6881. We turned people away last year due to capacity so sign up early!