Due to so many spring breaks this week, we are extending the College Scholarship deadline. Also Camp Woods & Wildlife (formerly Forestry Camp) has extended their deadline to April 26. Details are below:
• College Scholarships: Know a high school senior or current college student dedicated to or interested in natural resources? Help us recognize them! Deadline has been extended to April 11th. Click here: http://www.culpeperswcd.org/education-programs/academic-scholarships/.
• Summer Camp Scholarships: This includes Camp woods & Wildlife (formerly Forestry Camp) and Youth Conservation Camp. Details are here: http://www.culpeperswcd.org/education-programs/summer-camps/. Deadline for Camp Woods & Wildlife extended to April 29.
• FREE Soil testing for your lawn: Have a problem growing grass? Get a free soil test! Pick up your sample box at any of our offices or your county Extension office. E-mail me for details: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• New Guide to Help You Maintain your Gravel/dirt Road or driveway: Funded by a grant from the Chesapeake Bay Restoration Fund, this full color guide offers advice on managing your driveway. Print copies are available. Click here: http://www.culpeperswcd.org/wp-content/uploads/Dirt-and-Gravel-Road-BMP-Guide-Final-January-28-2019.pdf. For technical assistance with the manual or to schedule a visit contact Richard Jacobs at RichardJ@culpeperswcd.org.
• Our Cost Share program for septic system maintenance may end soon! To sign up or just get more details contact Kendall Dellinger at email@example.com or Henny Calloway at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Winter newsletter: includes info about water testing clinic and more: http://www.culpeperswcd.org/wp-content/uploads/culp-swcd-nletter-02.19.pdf.