AgFest will showcase the diversity, complexity and challenges of Virginia’s agriculture industry and the innovative solutions VSU’s agricultural researchers, Cooperative Extension specialists and teaching faculty have developed to ensure the industry’s growth and safety. Demonstrations and exhibits will showcase what’s new in
- Goat & Sheep Management
- Niche Crops (like hops, hemp, berries, ginger and turmeric)
- Sustainable & Urban Agriculture
- Hydroponic, Aquaponic & High Tunnel Crop Production
- 4-H Youth Programs for Middle & High School-Aged Youth
- 4-Year College Degrees in Agriculture
AgFest will not only show current and aspiring agriculturists how far the industry has come but also where it’s headed and how to be successful in it.