Last call for tree orders! Pick up is 3/22 or 3/23
- Tree Sale: I still have dogwoods, pin oak, red maple, American elderberry & white pine. The fee is 5 of one species for $5. Pick up is March 22 & March 23. Click here for a flyer: http://www.culpeperswcd.org/wp-content/uploads/2019-seedling-sale-order-form-01.03.19.pdf. NO PHONE ORDERS — Email email@example.com.
- Summer Camp Scholarships: This includes Camp woods & Wildlife (formerly Forestry Camp) and Youth Conservation Camp. Details are here: http://www.culpeperswcd.org/education-programs/summer-camps/.
- College Scholarships: Know a high school senior or current college dedicated to or interested in natural resources? Help us recognize them! Deadline is March 29. Click here: http://www.culpeperswcd.org/education-programs/academic-scholarships/.
- New Guide to Help You Maintain your Gravel/dirt Road or driveway: Funded by a grant from the Chesapeake Bay Restoration Fund, this full color guide offers advice on managing your driveway. Print copies are available. Click here: http://www.culpeperswcd.org/wp-content/uploads/Dirt-and-Gravel-Road-BMP-Guide-Final-January-28-2019.pdf. To receive technical assistance contact Richard Jacobs at RichardJ@culpeperswcd.org.
- Our Cost Share program for septic system maintenance may end soon! To sign up or just get more details contact Kendall Dellinger at firstname.lastname@example.org or Henny Calloway at email@example.com.
- Winter newsletter: includes info about water testing clinic and more: http://www.culpeperswcd.org/wp-content/uploads/culp-swcd-nletter-02.19.pdf.