Happy New Year! It is program time in the conservation world! Check out our calendar for events like No till conferences, grazing workshops and more!
- Our popular tree seedling sale is back for a 4th year! This year we have flowering dogwoods, elderberry, pin oak, red maple and Eastern white pine. I am already out of Eastern redbuds. Click here for an updated flyer. Prices are holding steady at 5 of $5.
- The Fall issue of our newsletter is here: http://www.culpeperswcd.org/wp-content/uploads/nletter-fall18-take-2.pdf.
- College Scholarship applications are available! Due to earlier graduation dates the deadline has been moved up to March 29. The application and details can be found here: http://www.culpeperswcd.org/education-programs/academic-scholarships/
- Scholarships for Summer Camp are also available! Details are here: http://www.culpeperswcd.org/education-programs/summer-camps/.
- The Woods and Wildlife conference returns to the Daniel Tech Center in Culpeper on February 23. Click here for the schedule and registration information. We had to turn people away last year so sign up now! Questions can be sent to Adam Downing at email@example.com or 540-948-6881.
- Summer teacher training: June 26 & 27, 2019. June 26 will take place at Graves Mountain Lodge and June 27 will be a personal tour of the Smithsonian Conservation Biology Institute in Front Royal. Priority goes to middle schools teachers of any subject but it is open to anyone. Email Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Capacity is capped at 35 people. Participants must attend both days. The fee is $25.